1. For the purpose of Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD), (Personal Data Organic Law: LOPD) CIRES21 communicate the Customer the existence of a automated file containing persona data, registered by CIRES21 in the Data Protection Spanish Agency being full responsible and being its purpose the management of the relationship derived from this contract, the management of the payments, the delivery of the additional services to the Customers.
2. The Customer is hereby that the data included in this document, or voluntarily by any other mean, can be treated by CIRES21, by the operators whose action is neccessary, by his distributors, agents and associates, for the sole aim of fulfilling the objectives related with the delivery of the contracted service
3. The Customer is entitled to obtain information on his data and to ask for rectification, opposition or cancellation by any other media that allows the verification of the submission and reception of such requests. For this purpose, the request can be sent to the following address: C/ Perú 6B, Bajo, Oficina 2, 28290, Las Rozas de Madrid, Madrid, with express indication of the reference -Protección de Datos-.
In the request of the Customer it will be included:
1. Name, surname. 2. Copy of the National Identity Document. 3. Object of the request. 4. Customer address for notifications.
4. The Customer agrees o accomplish with those reglementary conditions complementary to the present contract that the local Country law and regulations, where the service is being delivered could, be in force.
5. Both parties guarantee to own the rights, licenses and allowances necessaries to formalize and comply their obligations according to the conditions of the present contract.
6. CIRES21 will implement the security measures that result legally applicable to the file that contains the personal information of the Customer. In case that the Customer request CIRES21 for the treatment of personal information data for which the Customer is responsible, both parties commit to only with the provisions of the LOPD and its development reglementary.
How disable cookies in the browser?
You can prevent your browser using "cookies". The following links are provided to the support pages of the major browsers to disable the use of "cookies". If your browser is not one of these, you can consult the help of the program itself.
You can disable Google Analytics to customize display advertising and ads on Google Display Network using the Ads Preferences Manager:
or use the Opt-out Browser Google Analytics: